I have been using Outlook in Chrome for many years with no problems for work. Yesterday I got this error when I tried to open Outlook in Chrome:
UTC Date: 2022-05-30T00:28:33.004Z
Client Id: F14C29E39EE84F5F9A4026350E597812
Session Id: b9777a41-a614-4a15-a599-02d0799ab67d
Client Version: 20220520002.07
estack: Error: 500
at f (https://outlook.office.com/mail/inbox:299:218876)
I did have to enter the verification code that is texted to my phone and then, I believe, this error started happening.
My co-workers are not having this problem so our work license must be working for them.
Thanks for your help