The June 2016 servicing release for Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack is now available
The June 2016 servicing release for Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack is now available. This servicing release fixes the following issues:
- After you publish a new version of an application in a Connection Group, the application version is now displayed correctly on the App-V Server User Interface (UI).
- Fixes an issue that prevents some Java-based applications from starting.
- Adds support for Slovakian and Slovenian versions of the Supplemental Notice. The notice is displayed during the client/RDS servicing release installation.
- Removes the dependency on Visual C++ 2005 for installation.
- Fixes a Windows Explorer crash on a remote App-V 5.1 client when you are connected by using Remote Desktop Services. This issue occurs when you right-click File or Computer on the Start menu.
For complete details please see the following:
3155806 - June 2016 servicing release for Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3155806)
J.C. Hornbeck, Solution Asset PM
Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Group