Top 10 Microsoft Developer Links for Wednesday, November 26, 2014
- Brad Sams: Visual Studio 2015 announced, preview available for download now
- Rami Sayar: Can I Deploy to Azure with an Open Source Language?
- Marius Schulz: Working with Favicons in ASP.NET MVC Applications and Visual Studio
- GeekWire: With .NET turnaround, Microsoft wants to create ‘one big family’ with open-source community
- Jeff Bramwell: Connect(“Day 1 Recap”);
- Sharad Cornejo Altuzar: Optimizing memory footprint: Compression in .Net 4.5
- developertech.com: Microsoft expands their horizon with Visual Studio and .NET
- Scott Guthrie: Connect(“Keynote Replay”); Developers in the mobile-first, cloud-first era
- Tanzim-Saqib: All Inside Visual Studio: Moving a Car Forward/Backward
- I Programmer News: WPF Lives!
This is my final Top 10 post. I've enjoyed sharing links with you over the past 10+ years, but this is also my final week at Microsoft. Going forward, you can find a Top 10 lists here (link will be updated soon): https://aka.ms/vsweeklytopten. It sounds like the plan is to only publish weekly vs. daily, but that'll just mean a higher signal:noise ratio. Cheers!
UPDATE: The torch has been passed...find the New Top 10 on Dmitry's website: Dmitry Lyalin - Visual Studio Developer Top 10