View rules in the Autopilot dashboard
The Autopilot dashboard in Permissions Management provides a table of information about Autopilot rules for administrators.
Only users with the Administrator role can view and make changes on this tab.
View a list of rules
In the Permissions Management home page, select the Autopilot tab.
In the Autopilot dashboard, from the Authorization system types dropdown, select the authorization system types you want: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
From the Authorization System dropdown, in the List and Folders box, select the account and folder names that you want.
The following information displays in the Autopilot Rules table:
- Rule Name: The name of the rule.
- State: The status of the rule: idle (not being use) or active (being used).
- Rule Type: The type of rule being applied.
- Mode: The status of the mode: on-demand or not.
- Last Generated: The date and time the rule was last generated.
- Created By: The email address of the user who created the rule.
- Last Modified: The date and time the rule was last modified.
- Subscription: Provides an On or Off subscription that allows you to receive email notifications when recommendations have been generated, applied, or unapplied.
View other available options for rules
Select the ellipses (...)
The following options are available:
- View Rule: Select to view details of the rule.
- Delete Rule: Select to delete the rule. Only the user who created the selected rule can delete the rule.
- Generate Recommendations: Creates recommendations for each user and the authorization system. Only the user who created the selected rule can create recommendations.
- View Recommendations: Displays the recommendations for each user and authorization system.
- Notification Settings: Displays the users subscribed to this rule. Only the user who created the selected rule can add other users to be notified.
You can also select:
- Reload: Select to refresh the displayed list of roles/policies.
- Search: Select to search for a specific role/policy.
- Columns: From the dropdown list, select the columns you want to display.
- Select Reset to default to return to the system defaults.
- New Rule: Select to create a new rule. For more information, see Create a rule.
- For information about creating rules, see Create a rule.
- For information about generating, viewing, and applying rule recommendations for rules, see Generate, view, and apply rule recommendations for rules.
- For information about notification settings for rules, see View notification settings for a rule.
Submit and view feedback for