Troubleshooting Windows devices in Azure AD
If you have a Windows 11 or Windows 10 device that isn't working with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) correctly, start your troubleshooting here.
- Sign in to the Azure portal.
- Browse to Azure Active Directory > Devices > Diagnose and solve problems.
- Select Troubleshoot under the Windows 10+ related issue troubleshooter.
- Select instructions and follow the steps to download, run, and collect the required logs for the troubleshooter to analyze.
- Return to the Azure portal when you've collected and zipped the
authlogsfolder and contents.
- Select Browse and choose the zip file you wish to upload.
The troubleshooter will review the contents of the file you uploaded and provide suggested next steps. These next steps may include links to documentation or contacting support for further assistance.
- Troubleshoot devices by using the dsregcmd command
- Troubleshoot hybrid Azure AD-joined devices
- Troubleshooting hybrid Azure Active Directory joined down-level devices
- Troubleshoot pending device state
- MDM enrollment of Windows 10-based devices
- Troubleshooting Windows device enrollment errors in Intune
Submit and view feedback for