Azure Percept DK and Vision device overview
Azure Percept DK is an edge AI development kit designed for developing vision and audio AI solutions with Azure Percept Studio. Azure Percept DK is available for purchase at the Microsoft online store.
Run AI at the edge. With built-in hardware acceleration, the dev kit can run AI models without a connection to the cloud.
Hardware root of trust security built in. Learn more about Azure Percept security.
Compatible with Azure Percept Audio, an optional accessory for building AI audio solutions.
Support for third-party AI tools, such as ONNX and TensorFlow.
Integration with the 80/20 railing system, which allows for endless device mounting configurations. Learn more about 80/20 integration.
Azure Percept DK carrier board:
- NXP iMX8m processor
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- For more information, see the Azure Percept DK datasheet
Azure Percept Vision system-on-module (SoM):
- Intel Movidius Myriad X (MA2085) vision processing unit (VPU)
- RGB camera sensor
- For more information, see the Azure Percept Vision datasheet
Getting started with Azure Percept DK
Set up your dev kit:
Start building vision and audio solutions:
- Create a no-code vision solution in Azure Percept Studio
- Create a no-code speech solution in Azure Percept Studio (Azure Percept Audio accessory required)
Submit and view feedback for