What's new in Personalizer
Learn what's new in Azure Personalizer. These items may include release notes, videos, blog posts, and other types of information. Bookmark this page to keep up-to-date with the service.
- Personalizer Inference Explainabiltiy is now available as a Public Preview. Enabling inference explainability returns feature scores on every Rank API call, providing insight into how influential each feature is to the actions chosen by your Personalizer model. Learn more about Inference Explainability.
- Local inference SDK (Preview): Personalizer now supports near-realtime (sub-10ms) inference without the need to wait for network API calls. Your Personalizer models can be used locally for lightning fast Rank calls using the C# SDK (Preview), empowering your applications to personalize quickly and efficiently. Your model continues to train in Azure while your local model is seamlessly updated.
May 2021 - //Build conference
- Auto-Optimize (Preview) : You can configure a Personalizer loop that you are using to continuously improve over time with less work. Personalizer will automatically run offline evaluations, discover better machine learning settings, and apply them. To learn more, see Personalizer Auto-Optimize (Preview).
- Multi-slot personalization (Preview): If you have tiled layouts, carousels, and/or sidebars, it is easier to use Personalizer for each place that you recommend products or content on the same page. Personalizer now can now take a list of slots in the Rank API, assign an action to each, and learn from reward scores you send for each slot. To learn more, see Multi-slot personalization (Preview).
- Personalizer is now available in more regions.
- Updated code samples (GitHub) and documentation. Use the links below to view updated samples:
- New tutorial - using Personalizer in a chat bot
- New tutorial - using Personalizer in a web app
May 2020 - //Build conference
The following are available in Public Preview:
- Apprentice mode as a learning behavior.
- TLS 1.2 is now enforced for all HTTP requests to this service. For more information, see Azure Cognitive Services security.
November 2019 - Ignite conference
- Personalizer is generally available (GA)
- Azure Notebooks tutorial with entire lifecycle
May 2019 - //Build conference
The following preview features were released at the Build 2019 Conference: