CycleCloud version 8.1.1
- Slurm is updated to 20.11.4 and supports CentOS 8 and Ubuntu 18.
- Infiniband-based SKUs have accelerated networking disabled by default, to avoid device-ordering issues
- MPI jobs in Slurm failed due to missing slurm-libmpi
webServerContextPathin cycle_server.properties did not work properly
- Pre-installing Jetpack on an image would incorrectly report an installation failure.
- Default NFS mounting options were incompatible with NFS version 3
- Jetpack PATH was incorrectly ordered on Windows.
- Nodes whose images had embedded data disks could not be restarted once terminated
- CycleCloud 7.x clusters would not run cluster-init if CycleCloud was upgraded to version 8
- When scaling up large clusters, CycleCloud's self-throttling was too strict, keeping it from making progress
- Execute nodes would sometimes get "resource not found" errors that would prevent scaling up
- Healthcheck did not support Python3
- Evicted spot nodes for MPI jobs in Slurm could not be restarted
- In some cases, nodes would not start with the following error: "This node does not match existing scaleset attributes: Configuration.cyclecloud.mounts.additional_nfs.export_path, Configuration.cyclecloud.mounts.additional_nfs.mountpoint"
- In certain cases, execute nodes could not be restarted after editing the cluster through the UI
- Nodes with disks that referenced snapshots could not be started
- Jetpack would incorrectly handle a list of IP addresses for network shares
- The restore.sh script failed because it tried to start the (now-removed) broker service
- Waiting for CloudInit would timeout after 5 minutes (increased to 60 minutes)
- Page rendering was broken in some versions of Safari
- The image picker displayed the incorrect image ID for CentOS 7
- CycleCloud CLI incorrectly used the deprecated
tostring()method on arrays
- CycleCloud encountered a "Conversion: 2" error when processing insufficient-quota error messages for VMs
- Mitigated CVE issue 2020-25649
- Removed legacy SAML support