CycleCloud version 8.2.0
- New PBS Autoscale project provides more flexibility and insight into decisions via powerful azpbs cli
- CycleCloud now supports Microsoft HPC Pack.
- CycleCloud now includes a new cluster-cost API
- VMs are now tagged with the nodearray as well as the cluster, for nodearray-based cost tracking
- CycleCloud now supports Disk Encryption with Customer Managed Keys for OS (Boot Volume) and Data Disks.
- SGE/UGE now supports Ubuntu 18
- Univa GridEngine is now Altair GridEngine
- An elevation-of-privilege vulnerability existed for a user with access to CycleCloud (CVE-2021-33762)
- Some files in
JETPACK_HOMEhad incorrect permissions allowing non-group readers
- Mitigated an XXE vulnerability in the REST API (CVE-2021-36943)
- Every CycleCloud head node would get the same computer name by default
- Logging messages from nodes were grouped together incorrectly on the Events page
- The Event Grid connection feature did not work with more than one credential installed
- CycleCloud would fail to start if EventGrid was enabled while credentials lacked EventGrid permissions
- Jetpack installations failed on Windows 2019.
- Overprovisioned VMs would show
jetpackderrors while awaiting registration in CycleCloud HPC Pack cluster did not offer ReturnProxy
- CycleCloud would show a spurious
NullPointerExceptionerror when using SSD-based OS disks
cyclecloud project uploadwould sometimes fail when checking for the prior existence of a file in Azure Storage
- Jetpack would not return an error when projects referenced in the cluster did not exist in storage
- Removed invalid LICENSE file from LSF project.
- Removed code that triggered an SELinux error with SGE on EL8 platforms.
- In some cases, nodes would be stuck waiting for spot eviction to complete
- Editing node properties in the UI would fail when a cloud-init script was defined
- LSF was leaving orphaned nodes.
- Jetpack installation could sometimes be halted by a rate-limited metadata server
- The custom settings for a graph on the cluster page were reverted when the page auto-refreshed
- Network metrics collected were incorrectly treating rates as bytes transferred
- Spot evictions detected in advance by CycleCloud were not labeled as spot-eviction as the reason in Event Grid
- Nodes that encountered certain errors while starting would get stuck in Acquiring state
- Keyboard navigation was broken.
- Quota consumption for limited-core HBv3 variants was treated as the limited count, not 120 cores
- Core-limited SKUs (eg, HB120-32v3) did not show prices
- SSD disks used the wrong price for sizes exactly between two levels
- Upgraded default Slurm install to 20.11.7
- Updated embedded