Permissions API 2.0
This feature is in Public Preview.
The Permissions API lets you manage permissions for:
- Cluster policies
- Delta Live Tables pipelines
- MLflow experiments
- MLflow registered models
- Databricks SQL warehouses
The Permissions API is provided as an OpenAPI 3.0 specification that you can download and view as a structured API reference in your favorite OpenAPI editor.
- Download the OpenAPI specification
- View in Redocly: this link immediately opens the OpenAPI specification as a structured API reference for easy viewing.
- View in Postman: Postman is an app that you must download to your computer. Once you do, you can import the OpenAPI spec as a file or URL.
- View in Swagger Editor: In the online Swagger Editor, go to the File menu and click Import file to import and view the downloaded OpenAPI specification.
To access Databricks REST APIs, you must authenticate.
Submit and view feedback for