Token Management API 2.0
The Token Management API lets Azure Databricks administrators manage their users’ Azure Databricks personal access tokens. As an admin, you can:
- Monitor and revoke users’ personal access tokens.
- Control the lifetime of future tokens in your workspace.
The Token Management API is provided as an OpenAPI 3.0 specification that you can download and view as a structured API reference in your favorite OpenAPI editor.
- Download the OpenAPI specification
- View in Redocly: this link immediately opens the OpenAPI specification as a structured API reference for easy viewing.
- View in Postman: Postman is an app that you must download to your computer. Once you do, you can import the OpenAPI spec as a file or URL.
- View in Swagger Editor: In the online Swagger Editor, go to the File menu and click Import file to import and view the downloaded OpenAPI specification.
To access Databricks REST APIs, you must authenticate.
Submit and view feedback for