About Azure Kinect Sensor SDK
This article provides an overview of the Azure Kinect Sensor software development kit (SDK), its features, and tools.
The Azure Kinect Sensor SDK provides cross-platform low-level access for Azure Kinect device configuration and hardware sensors streams, including:
- Depth camera access and mode control (a passive IR mode, plus wide and narrow field-of-view depth modes)
- RGB camera access and control (for example, exposure and white balance)
- Motion sensor (gyroscope and accelerometer) access
- Synchronized Depth-RGB camera streaming with configurable delay between cameras
- External device synchronization control with configurable delay offset between devices
- Camera frame meta-data access for image resolution, timestamp, etc.
- Device calibration data access
- An Azure Kinect viewer to monitor device data streams and configure different modes.
- An Azure Kinect recorder and playback reader API that uses the Matroska container format.
- An Azure Kinect DK firmware update tool.
- Download Sensor SDK.
- The Sensor SDK is available in open source on GitHub.
- For more information about usage, see Sensor SDK API documentation.
Now you learned about Azure Kinect sensor SDK, you can also:
Submit and view feedback for