Supported Azure resource types for monitoring in Azure Load Testing
Learn which Azure resource types Azure Load Testing supports for server-side monitoring. You can select specific metrics for each resource type to track and report on for a load test.
To learn how to configure your load test, see Monitor server-side application metrics.
Supported Azure resource types
This section lists the Azure resource types that Azure Load Testing supports for server-side monitoring.
- Azure API Management
- Azure App Service
- Azure App Service plan
- Azure Application Insights
- Azure Cache for Redis
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure Database for MariaDB server
- Azure Database for MySQL server
- Azure Database for PostgreSQL server
- Azure Functions function app
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Azure SQL Database
- Azure SQL elastic pool
- Azure SQL Managed Instance
- Event Hubs cluster
- Event Hubs namespace
- Key Vault
- Service Bus
- Static Web Apps
- Storage Accounts: Azure Blog Storage/Azure Files/Azure Table Storage/Queue Storage
- Storage Accounts (classic): Azure Files/Azure Table Storage/Queue Storage
- Traffic Manager profile
- Virtual Machine Scale Sets
- Virtual Machines
- Learn how to Monitor server-side application metrics.
- Learn how to Get more insights from App Service diagnostics.
- Learn how to Compare multiple test runs.
Submit and view feedback for