Configure your Azure application offer listing details
The information you provide on the Offer listing page for your Azure Application offer will be displayed in the Microsoft commercial marketplace online stores. This includes the descriptions of your offer, screenshots, and your marketing assets. To see what this looks like, see Offer listing details.
On the Offer listing page, under Marketplace details, complete the following steps. To learn more about these required details, see Offer listing details.
- The Name box is prefilled with the name you entered earlier in the New offer dialog box. You can change the name at any time. The name you enter here will be shown to customers as the title of your offer listing.
- In the Search results summary box, enter up to 100 characters of text. This summary is used in the marketplace listing search results.
- In the Short description box, enter up to 256 characters of plain text. This summary will appear on your offer’s details page.
- In the Description box, enter a description for your offer. This text box has rich text editor controls that you can use to make your description more engaging. You can also use HTML tags to format your description. You can enter up to 5,000 characters of text in this box, which includes HTML markup and spaces. For information about HTML formatting, see HTML tags supported in the commercial marketplace offer descriptions.
- (Optional) In the Search keywords boxes, enter up to three search keywords that customers can use to find your offer in the commercial marketplace. You don't need to include the offer Name and Description because that text is automatically included in search.
Add supplemental links (optional)
Complete these steps to add links to supplemental online documentation.
- To add optional supplemental online documents about your app or related services, under Useful links, select Add a link.
- In the fields that appear, enter a title (up to 255 characters) and the link (starting with
https://) to the online document.
- To enter another link, repeat steps 1 through 2.
Enter your contact information
Under Contact information, provide information for the following contacts:
- Support contact (required) – For general support questions.
- Engineering contact (required) – For technical questions. We will use this information to contact you when there are issues with your offer, including certification issues.
- CSP Program contact (optional) – For support and business issues. This information is only shown to CSP partners.
For each contact, you'll provide a name, phone number, and email address (these won't be displayed publicly). A Support URL is required for the Support Contact (this will be displayed publicly).
In the Support contact boxes, enter a name, email address, phone number, and the URL to your support page.
In the Engineering contact boxes, enter a name, email address, and phone number.
(Optional) In the CSP Program Contact boxes, enter a name, email address, and phone number.
To extend your offer to the Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program, in the CSP Program Marketing Materials box, provide a link to your marketing materials.
The CSP program extends your offer to a broader range of qualified customers by enabling CSP partners to bundle, market, and resell your offer. These resellers will need access to materials for marketing your offer. For more information, see Go-to-market with Microsoft.
Add marketplace media
You'll next add your logo. You can also add screenshots and videos to help your offer stand out.
When creating media for your offer, make sure that the assets you create are welcoming and inclusive for all. To learn more about how to create accessible media, see Create accessible media.
Under Logos, upload a Large logo in PNG format between 216 x 216 and 350 x 350 pixels. Partner Center will automatically create Small (48 x 48) and Medium (90 x 90) logos, which you can replace later if you want.
All three logo sizes are used in different places in the online stores.
- The large logo appears on your offer listing page in Azure Marketplace.
- The medium logo appears when you create a new resource in Microsoft Azure.
- The small logo appears in Azure Marketplace search results.
Add screenshots (optional)
Add up to five screenshots that demonstrate your offer. All images must be 1280 x 720 pixels in size and in .PNG format.
- Under Screenshots, drag and drop your .PNG file onto the Screenshot box.
- Next to Add image caption, click the Edit icon.
- In the dialog box that appears, enter a caption and click OK.
- Repeat steps 1 through 3 to add additional screenshots.
Add videos (optional)
You can add links to YouTube or Vimeo videos that demonstrate your offer. These videos are shown to customers along with your offer. You must enter a thumbnail image of the video, sized to 1280 x 720 pixels in size and in .PNG format. You can add a maximum of four videos per offer.
- Under Videos, select the Add video link.
- In the boxes that appear, enter the name and link for your video.
- Drag and drop a .PNG file (1280 x 720 pixels) onto the gray Thumbnail box.
- To add another video, repeat steps 1 through 3.
If you have an issue uploading files, make sure your local network does not block the https://upload.xboxlive.com service used by Partner Center.
Select Save draft before continuing to the next tab: Preview audience.