About This GUIX Studio User Guide
This guide provides comprehensive information about Azure RTOS GUIX Studio, the Microsoft Windows-based rapid UI development environment specifically designed for the Azure RTOS GUIX runtime library from Microsoft.
It is intended for the embedded real-time software developer using the ThreadX Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) and the Azure RTOS GUIX UI run-time library. The developer should be familiar with standard Azure RTOS ThreadX and Azure RTOS GUIX concepts.
- Chapter 1 provides a basic overview of Azure RTOS GUIX Studio and its relationship to real-time development.
- Chapter 2 gives the basic steps to install and use Azure RTOS GUIX Studio to analyze your application right out of the box.
- Chapter 3 describes the main features of Azure RTOS GUIX Studio.
- Chapter 4 describes how to use Azure RTOS GUIX Studio to create and manage your application resources.
- Chapter 5 describes how to use the Azure RTOS GUIX WYSIWYG screen designer.
- Chapter 6 describes how your application will utilize the output files and API functions generated by Azure RTOS GUIX Studio.
- Chapter 7 describes how to configure screen flow
- Chapter 8 describes the usage of command line tool
- Chapter 9 describes a simple but complete UI application created by Azure RTOS GUIX Studio.
Customer Support Center
Please submit a support ticket through the Azure Portal for questions or help using the steps here. Please supply us with the following information in an email message so we can more efficiently resolve your support request:
- A detailed description of the problem, including frequency of occurrence and how it can be reliably reproduced.
- Attach the trace file that causes the problem.
- The version of Azure RTOS GUIX Studio that you are using (shown in the upper left of the display).
- The version of Azure RTOS GUIX that you are using including the _gx_version_idstring and _gx_build_options variable.
- The version of Azure RTOS ThreadX that you are using including the _tx_version_idstring.