Threat Modeling Tool update release 7.1.51023.1 - 11/1/2018
As originally noted in the GA release notes, we have released an update (7.1.51023.1) to the Microsoft Threat Modeling Tool that will require users of the Preview version (preview clients with version < 7.1.50911.2) to upgrade to the supported GA release. This release does not contain any new functionality or fixes.
- Users of the Preview version will automatically download the upgrade when the client is opened. If you choose not to install the new update, the Preview version of the tool will close.
- Users of the GA version of the tool will be prompted to choose whether or not they want to upgrade.
- Users of the 2016 version of the tool will be unaffected.
- Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10
- .NET Version Required
- .NET 3.5.2
- Additional Requirements
- An Internet connection is required to receive updates to the tool as well as templates.
Documentation and feedback
- Documentation for the Threat Modeling Tool is located, and includes information about using the tool.
Download the latest version of the Microsoft Threat Modeling Tool.