Update Microsoft Sentinel's SAP data connector agent
This article shows you how to update an already existing Microsoft Sentinel for SAP data connector to its latest version.
If you have a Docker container already running with an earlier version of the SAP data connector, run the SAP data connector update script to get the latest features available.
Update SAP data connector agent
Make sure that you have the most recent versions of the relevant deployment scripts from the Microsoft Sentinel GitHub repository.
wget -O sapcon-instance-update.sh https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Azure/Azure-Sentinel/master/Solutions/SAP/sapcon-instance-update.sh && bash ./sapcon-instance-update.sh
The SAP data connector Docker container on your machine is updated.
Be sure to check for any other available updates, such as:
- Relevant SAP change requests, in the Microsoft Sentinel GitHub repository.
- Microsoft Sentinel Solution for SAP security content, in the Microsoft Sentinel Solution for SAP solution.
- Relevant watchlists, in the Microsoft Sentinel GitHub repository.
Learn more about the Microsoft Sentinel Solution for SAP:
- Deploy Microsoft Sentinel Solution for SAP
- Prerequisites for deploying Microsoft Sentinel Solution for SAP
- Deploy SAP Change Requests (CRs) and configure authorization
- Deploy and configure container hosting the SAP data connector agent
- Deploy SAP security content
- Deploy the Microsoft Sentinel for SAP data connector with SNC
- Enable and configure SAP auditing
- Collect SAP HANA audit logs
- Troubleshoot your Microsoft Sentinel Solution for SAP deployment
- Configure SAP Transport Management System
- Microsoft Sentinel Solution for SAP data reference
- Microsoft Sentinel Solution for SAP: security content reference
- Kickstart script reference
- Update script reference
- Systemconfig.ini file reference
For more information, see Microsoft Sentinel solutions.