Azure Storage samples using v12 Python client libraries
The following tables provide an overview of our samples repository and the scenarios covered in each sample. Select the links to view the corresponding sample code in GitHub.
These samples use the latest Azure Storage .NET v12 library. For legacy v2.1 code, see Azure Storage: Getting Started with Azure Storage in Python in the GitHub repository.
Data Lake Storage Gen2 samples
Data Lake service
Azure Files samples
Table samples (SDK v2.1)
Azure code sample libraries
To view the complete Python sample libraries, go to:
- Azure Blob code samples
- Azure Data Lake code samples
- Azure Files code samples
- Azure Queue code samples
You can browse and clone the GitHub repository for each library.
Getting started guides
Check out the following guides if you're looking for instructions on how to install and get started with the Azure Storage client libraries.
- Getting Started with Azure Blob Service in Python
- Getting Started with Azure File Service in Python
- Getting Started with Azure Queue Service in Python
- Getting Started with Azure Table Service in Python
For information on samples for other languages: