Mission-critical workload documentation
Learn about building highly reliable workloads on Microsoft Azure. The articles provide architectural guidance and a prescriptive approach for designing, building, and operating mission-critical workloads. For a given set of business requirements, an application should always be operational and available. While there are many approaches to achieving high reliability, one of the goals is to accelerate adoption toward cloud native solutions to derive maximum value from the Microsoft Cloud.
- What is a mission-critical workload?
- Global distribution
- Define a health model
- Continuously validate your workload
- Use multiple subscriptions
- Development environments
- Zero downtime deployments
- Integration with Azure landing zones
- Azure Friday - Health modeling for mission-critical workloads on Azure
- Azure Friday - Continuously validate and test your mission-critical Azure workloads
- Azure Friday - Deploy your mission-critical workload in an Azure landing zone
- Azure Enablement Show - Designing a mission-critical workload on Azure
- Azure Enablement Show - Integrating a mission-critical workload with Azure landing zones