As a candidate for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate certification, you're a functional consultant or a business user with a fundamental understanding of supply chain management industry standards. You have experience configuring and implementing Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management to meet the needs of your organization. You're a key resource who works with developers, solution architects, project managers, and functional consultants in finance, commerce, and manufacturing.
To further accelerate your career, consider combining this certification with the Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert certification (Exam MB-700).
If you need more experience before you try to earn this certification, here are some suggestions:
- Shadow a supply chain management functional consultant and help to implement Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functionalities.
- Get a mentor, tour warehouses, and learn how things are made.
- Take available learning paths on Microsoft Learn.
- Sign up for an instructor-led training course that covers the MB-300 and MB-330 track.
- Join the community of experts and peers at community.dynamics.com, or join a user group.
- Read the Discover your career path blog to learn more.
The English language version of this certification was updated recently. Exam MB-330 was updated on March 17, 2023, and Exam MB-300 was updated on March 15, 2023. Review the study guides linked on the exam pages for details about recent changes.