Candidates for this exam include individuals preparing to become classroom educators, current educators, faculty at teacher training or pre-service colleges, educational administrators, or other professionals looking to provide validation of competency.
The MCE: Technology Literacy for Educators certification test is an intermediate-level examination intended to be a valid and reliable measure of competencies as measured by the 21st Century Learning Design (21CLD) framework.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified Educator
Related exams: noneGo to Learn Profile
- Facilitate Student Collaboration
- Facilitate Skilled Communication
- Facilitate Knowledge Construction
- Facilitate Self-Regulation
- Facilitate Real World Problem Solving and Innovation
- Facilitate Student use of Information and Communication Tools (ICT)
- Use ICT to be an Effective Educator
Two ways to prepare
The Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE) certification validates that educators have the global educator technology literacy competencies needed to provide a rich, custom learning experience for students.