This exam retired on January 31, 2021. For currently available options, please refer to the Browse Certifications and Exams page.
Candidates for this exam are IT consultants or senior administrators who act as the technical lead over a team of administrators. Candidates should be familiar with the requirements for integrating Microsoft Exchange Server with Skype for Business and Office 365.
Candidates should have a minimum of three years of experience designing and managing Exchange servers and who are responsible for the Exchange 2016 messaging environment in an enterprise environment.
Part of the requirements for: MCSE: Productivity Solutions Expert
Related exams: noneGo to Learn Profile
- Plan, Deploy, Manage, and Troubleshoot Mailbox Databases (15-20%)
- Plan, Deploy, Manage and Troubleshoot Client Access Services (15-20%)
- Plan, Deploy, Manage, and Troubleshoot Transport Services (15-20%)
- Plan, Deploy, and Manage Exchange Infrastructure, Recipients, and Security (15-20%)
- Plan, Deploy, and Manage Compliance, Archiving, eDiscovery, and Auditing (10-15%)
- Implement and Manage Coexistence, Hybrid Scenarios, Migration, and Federation (10-15%)
Two ways to prepare
This certification validates that you have the skills needed to move your company to the cloud, increase user productivity and flexibility, reduce data loss, and improve data security for your organization. This certification can be used to satisfy one of the requirements to become a Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert
See two great offers to help boost your odds of success.
Review and manage your scheduled appointments, certificates, and transcripts.
Learn more about requesting an accommodation for your exam.
Review the exam policies and frequently asked questions.