If you’re a functional consultant responsible for configuring and implementing Dynamics 365 Customer Service solutions for customers, you can use this certification to shine a light on your skills and to help advance your career. A Dynamics 365 Customer Service functional consultant implements solutions that focus on customer service, quality, reliability, efficiency, and customer satisfaction. As a functional consultant, you know how to work with project managers, developers, and solution architects. You need a minimum of one to three years of experience as a functional consultant implementing Dynamics 365.
If you need more experience before you try to earn this certification, here are some suggestions:
- Work as a Dynamics 365 functional consultant on one or more projects.
- Work on a Dynamics 365 Customer Service implementation.
- Join the community at community.dynamics.com.
- Take available learning paths on Microsoft Learn.
- Complete more hands-on practice.
- Sign up for an instructor-led training course.
The English language version of this certification will be updated on September 25, 2023. Review the study guide linked on the Exam MB-230 page for details about upcoming changes.