Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate (Legacy with Power Platform)
- This list contains the skills measured on the exams associated with this certification. For more detailed information, visit the exam details pages and download the exam skills outlines.
- Configure marketing applications
- Manage segments and lists
- Create and manage marketing forms and pages
- Manage leads, contacts, and accounts
- Create and manage marketing email messages
- Manage customer journeys
- Manage events and webinars
- Configure Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
- Configure Microsoft Dataverse
- Create apps by using Microsoft Power Apps
- Create and manage Microsoft Power Automate
- Implement Microsoft Power Virtual Agents chatbots
- Integrate Microsoft Power Apps with other apps and services
- Manage solutions
Two ways to prepare
Get help through Microsoft Credentials support forums. A forum moderator will respond in one business day, Monday-Friday.
Microsoft Applied Skills or Microsoft Certifications? Choose the path that fits your career goals, desired skillset, and schedule.
Check out an overview including fundamentals, role-based and specialty certifications for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
Recommended training resources to help you prepare for required exams and earn your certification.
See two great offers to help boost your odds of success.
Review and manage your scheduled appointments, certificates, and transcripts.
Celebrate your accomplishment with your network. Claim your Microsoft Certification badge, and add it to LinkedIn, your résumé, and more.