Exam MB-300 will retire on February 29, 2024. If you’ve passed Exam MB-330 but not Exam MB-300, be sure to pass Exam MB-300 before it retires. Otherwise, you’ll need to retake Exam MB-330. If you pass Exam MB-300 and earn the certification before Exam MB-300 is retired, you only need to renew your certification annually to maintain it. Read the blog post.
As a candidate for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate certification, you're a functional consultant or a business user with a fundamental understanding of supply chain management industry standards.
You have experience configuring and implementing Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management to meet the needs of your organization. You're a key resource who works with these stakeholders in finance, commerce, and manufacturing:
- Solution architects
- Project managers
- Functional consultants
To further accelerate your career, consider combining this certification with the Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert certification (Exam MB-700).
If you need more experience before you try to earn this certification, here are some suggestions:
- Shadow a supply chain management functional consultant and help to implement Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functionalities.
- Get a mentor, tour warehouses, and learn how things are made.
- Take available learning paths on Microsoft Learn.
- Sign up for an instructor-led training course that covers the MB-300 and MB-330 track.
- Join the community of experts and peers at community.dynamics.com, or join a user group.
- Read the Discover your career path blog to learn more.
The English language version of this certification was updated recently. Exam MB-300 was updated on October 2, 2023, and Exam MB-330 was updated on September 25, 2023. Review the study guides linked on the exam pages for details about changes.