As a candidate for this exam, you should have subject matter expertise in applying data science and machine learning to implement and run machine learning workloads on Azure.
Your responsibilities for this role include:
- Designing and creating a suitable working environment for data science workloads.
- Exploring data.
- Training machine learning models.
- Implementing pipelines.
- Running jobs to prepare for production.
- Managing, deploying, and monitoring scalable machine learning solutions.
As a candidate for this exam, you should have knowledge and experience in data science by using:
- Azure Machine Learning
You may be eligible for ACE college credit if you pass this certification exam. See ACE college credit for certification exams for details.
The English language version of this exam will be updated on October 18, 2023. Review the study guide linked in the “Tip” box for details on upcoming changes. If a localized version of this exam is available, it will be updated approximately eight weeks after this date. While Microsoft makes every effort to update localized versions as noted, there may be times when the localized versions of this exam are not updated on this schedule.
Passing score: 700. Learn more about exam scores.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate
Related exams: noneGo to Learn Profile
- The English language version of this exam will be updated on October 18, 2023. Review the study guide linked in the preceding “Tip” box for details about the skills measured and upcoming changes.
- Design and prepare a machine learning solution (20–25%)
- Explore data and train models (35–40%)
- Prepare a model for deployment (20–25%)
- Deploy and retrain a model (10–15%)
Two ways to prepare
Azure data scientists have subject matter expertise in applying data science and machine learning to implement and run machine learning workloads on Azure.
Explore steps to get certified as an Azure Data Scientist Associate and the resources available to help you prepare.
Explore all certifications in a concise training and certifications guide.
Check out an overview of fundamentals, role-based and specialty certifications.
Boost your odds of success with this great offer.
Get help through Microsoft Certification support forums. A forum moderator will respond in one business day, Monday-Friday.
Review and manage your scheduled appointments, certificates, and transcripts.
Learn more about requesting an accommodation for your exam.
Review the exam policies and frequently asked questions.