This exam covers the features and capabilities of finance and operations apps.
As a candidate for this exam, you should have:
- General knowledge of or relevant working experience with an IT environment.
- A fundamental understanding of financial principles and business operations.
You may be eligible for ACE college credit if you pass this certification exam. See ACE college credit for certification exams for details.
The English language version of this exam will be updated on December 19, 2023. Review the study guide linked in the “Tip” box for details on upcoming changes. If a localized version of this exam is available, it will be updated approximately eight weeks after this date. While Microsoft makes every effort to update localized versions as noted, there may be times when the localized versions of this exam are not updated on this schedule.
Passing score: 700. Learn more about exam scores.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP)
Related exams: noneGo to Learn Profile
- The English language version of this exam will be updated on December 19, 2023. Review the study guide linked in the preceding “Tip” box for details about the skills measured and upcoming changes.
- Describe Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management (20–25%)
- Describe Dynamics 365 Finance (20–25%)
- Describe Dynamics 365 Commerce (10–15%)
- Describe Dynamics 365 Human Resources (10–15%)
- Describe Dynamics 365 Project Operations (10–15%)
- Describe the finance and operations core functionality (15–20%)
Two ways to prepare
If you have a broad exposure to the enterprise resource planning (ERP) capabilities of Dynamics 365 and understand the fundamentals of how finance and operations apps fit in within the overall Microsoft ecosystem—this certification is for you.
Recommended training resources to help you prepare for required exams and earn your certification.
Explore all certifications in a concise training and certifications guide.
Check out an overview of fundamentals, role-based and specialty certifications.
Boost your odds of success with this great offer.
Get help through Microsoft Certification support forums. A forum moderator will respond in one business day, Monday-Friday.
Review and manage your scheduled appointments, certificates, and transcripts.
Learn more about requesting an accommodation for your exam.
Review the exam policies and frequently asked questions.