As a candidate for this exam, you design, develop, test, secure, and troubleshoot Microsoft Power Platform solutions. You implement components of a solution that include:
- Application enhancements
- Custom user experiences
- System integrations
- Data conversions
- Custom process automation
You must have:
- A strong applied knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform services, including in-depth understanding of its capabilities, boundaries, and constraints.
- A basic understanding of authentication, security, and application lifecycle management (ALM) practices for the Microsoft Power Platform.
The English language version of this exam was updated on September 19, 2023. Review the study guide linked in the “Tip” box for details about the latest changes. If a localized version of this exam is available, it will be updated approximately eight weeks after this date. While Microsoft makes every effort to update localized versions as noted, there may be times when the localized versions of this exam are not updated on this schedule.
Passing score: 700. Learn more about exam scores.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer Associate
Related exams: noneGo to Learn Profile
- The English language version of this exam was updated on September 19, 2023. Review the study guide linked in the preceding “Tip” box for details about the skills measured and latest changes.
- Create a technical design (10—15%)
- Configure Microsoft Dataverse (15—20%)
- Create and configure Power Apps (10—15%)
- Extend the user experience (10—15%)
- Extend the platform (35—40%)
- Develop integrations (5—10%)
Two ways to prepare
As a candidate for the Microsoft Power Platform Developer Associate certification, you design, develop, test, secure, and troubleshoot Microsoft Power Platform solutions.
Recommended training resources to help you prepare for required exams and earn your certification.
Explore all certifications in a concise training and certifications guide.
Check out an overview including fundamentals, role-based and specialty certifications for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
Boost your odds of success with this great offer.
Get help through Microsoft Certification support forums. A forum moderator will respond in one business day, Monday-Friday.
Review and manage your scheduled appointments, certificates, and transcripts.
Learn more about requesting an accommodation for your exam.
Review the exam policies and frequently asked questions.