Enhance the adding or editing Opportunity/Quote/Order/Invoice products experience
This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, see Microsoft Dynamics 365 product documentation. For the latest release plans, see Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans.
|Enabled for||Public preview||Early access||General availability|
|End users, automatically||-||Aug 1, 2019||Oct 6, 2019|
A top request by customers.
Enhancements to this feature help improve searching and filtering experiences by allowing salespeople to select a product on any line item, empowering them to be more productive and avoid unnecessary context switching.
Creation of multiple product line items, which can be a repetitive task, is now streamlined with the new Create and Add capability. By quickly iterating on adding new products to an opportunity, salespeople can save time and quickly shift focus to more important tasks. In addition:
- Salespeople can add an existing product to an Opportunity, Quote, Order, and Invoice, with or without a price list.
- Administrators can choose whether to enforce selection of a price list.
- Salespeople can quickly view and edit properties for a product, even while editing Opportunity or Quote line items.
- Administrators can use additional customization options on the price list item entity.
- This feature is available in the Unified Interface only.
- This capability is available in Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise and Dynamics 365 Sales Professional