Extension lifecycle telemetry in Application Insights for partners
This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, see Microsoft Dynamics 365 product documentation. For the latest release plans, see Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans.
|Enabled for||Public preview||General availability|
|End users by admins, makers, or analysts||Jul 1, 2020||Jul 1, 2020|
The Business Central server will emit telemetry about extension lifecycle events (successful or failed). For failed operations, the reason will be logged in the message as well.
The following events will be emitted:
- Extension synchronized (success)
- Extension synchronized (failure)
- Extension installed (success)
- Extension installed (failure)
- Extension updated (success)
- Extension updated (failure)
- Extension uninstalled (success)
- Extension uninstalled (failure)