Build customer journeys more efficiently using the new canvas experience
This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, see Microsoft Dynamics 365 product documentation. For the latest release plans, see Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans.
|Enabled for||Public preview||Early access||General availability|
|Users, automatically||-||Sep 1, 2020||Oct 1, 2020|
Creating sophisticated, multistep campaigns can feel intimidating and time-consuming. With this release, the customer journey canvas has been completely redesigned. An enhanced UI, improved preview capabilities, a new view of journey insights, and more options to adjust the canvas view result in a more intuitive and efficient user experience.
- Complete redesign of the canvas, making the experience of building customer journeys more intuitive. You no longer need to switch back and forth between the canvas and the toolbox while dragging elements onto the canvas. Now, you can build the whole journey directly on the canvas, using an in-place journey menu.
- Customize the canvas to your preferences with horizontal and vertical layout options.
- Improved visual journey insights.
- Enhanced performance and reliability when building complex, multistep journeys.
- Simplified time-based journey actions. "Wait for" and "Wait until" tiles are now available.
- Negative journey paths, enabling follow-up events exclusively for recipients who didn’t meet a certain condition—for example, recipients who didn’t open an email and select a link.