Run webinars and meetings using direct integration with Microsoft Teams
This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, see Microsoft Dynamics 365 product documentation. For the latest release plans, see Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans.
|Enabled for||Public preview||Early access||General availability|
|Users by admins, makers, or analysts||Aug 3, 2020||-||Oct 5, 2020|
An increasing number of events are moving to a virtual format. You can manage registrations, communications, and reporting for webinars and interactive meetings hosted in Teams, directly from Dynamics 365 Marketing.
Microsoft Teams is widely deployed, offering a scalable and robust platform for phone and video conferencing. With this Marketing release, you can:
- Create and host live events using Microsoft Teams as the webinar provider.
- Integrate Teams webinars directly into Marketing events.
- Set up a webinar event as either a Teams live event or a Teams meeting.
- Add event "producers" and "presenters" directly from the Marketing app.
- Allow event check-ins for live events and meetings, bringing visibility to online attendance.
Thank you for your idea
Thank you for submitting this idea. We listened to your idea, along with comments and votes, to help us decide what to add to our product roadmap.