Incremental enhancements for warehouse execution capabilities with scale units
This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, go to What's new or changed in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. For the latest release plans, go to Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans.
|Enabled for||Public preview||General availability|
|Users by admins, makers, or analysts||Apr 23, 2021||Jun 18, 2021|
With warehouse execution workloads running on a scale unit, companies can execute mission-critical manufacturing processes without interruption. This feature further enhances the capabilities of these workloads to better fulfill organizations' growing requirements.
The warehouse execution workload for this release adds the following capabilities for scale units:
- Warehouse workers in outbound scenarios can perform simple picking and loading work for transfer orders on scale units.
- The system can print labels on scale units, including wave labels.
- Warehouse workers can commence cluster picking and wave processing for shipments.
- Work items allow change of workers, cancelations, location movements, and completion of work to be reported quickly for sales and transfer orders.
- Workers can make inventory adjustments and influence counting processing through the warehouse inventory adjustment journals.