Make and receive calls and join meetings directly from Dynamics 365
This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, go to Overview of Dynamics 365 Sales. For the latest release plans, go to Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans.
|Enabled for||Public preview||Early access||General availability|
|Users by admins, makers, or analysts||Jan 1, 2022||-||-|
Seamless experience with Microsoft Teams, Outlook, and 3P calling from within Dynamics 365, allowing sellers to collaborate with customers and key stakeholders by making and receiving calls and joining Microsoft Teams meetings from Dynamics 365, and gaining real-time business-critical insights from their engagements.
- Microsoft Teams calling and meetings from Dynamics 365.
- Real-time analytics and action items for Microsoft Teams calling and Microsoft Teams meetings.
- Connectivity to Dynamics 365 entities.
- Third-party telephony system (3P) calling in Dynamics 365.
- Incoming calls in Dynamics 365.
- Seller-side-only recording.
Accelerate business outcomes with Microsoft Teams meeting integration (video)