Teams bot for Dynamics 365 Customer Insights (preview)
Connect with Microsoft Teams to let a bot look up unified customer profiles in Teams channels.
- At least one data source added.
- The unification process is complete.
- Fields are added to the search & filter index.
- Customer Insights and Teams are in the same organization.
- Your environment has the primary target audience set to individual customers. Business accounts aren't supported.
Configure the bot
- Go to Admin > Connections.
- On the Microsoft Teams tile, select Set up.
- You're redirected to the Apps area in Teams. You can also open Teams and select Apps in the bottom-left corner or get it from AppSource directly.
- Search for Customer Insights and select the app.
- Select Add.
- Sign in to Customer Insights in Teams. A welcome message displays.
Things you can do with the bot
The bot provides lookup capabilities for unified customer profiles.
Enter search followed by a name, email address, or any other field on the unified customer profile that is added to the search & filter index.
You'll get a card with up to 15 fields from the resulting customer profile. Multiple matches return a list of results where you can select a profile. To look up an exact match, add the search term in double quotes.
If your organization maintains multiple Customer Insights environments in the same organization, enter switchinstance to choose which environment you want to connect the bot to.
Enter help to see a list of available commands for the bot.
Submit and view feedback for