Customer Insights - Journeys overview
Dynamics 365 Marketing and Dynamics 365 Customer Insights are now Customer Insights - Journeys and Customer Insights - Data. For more information, see Dynamics 365 Customer Insights FAQs
New Customer Insights - Journeys customers receive real-time journeys features only. For more information, see Default real-time journeys installation.
Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Journeys isn't just for marketers anymore. With AI and natural language input assistance, business users can build trigger-based journeys that reach customers across multiple touch-points, growing relationships from prospects, through sales and support. Customer Insights - Journeys enables organizations to:
- Engage customers in real time
- Win customers and earn loyalty faster
- Working across all customer touchpoints, real-time customer journeys are truly an end-to-end experience.
- Personalize customer experiences with AI
- Turn insights into relevant action with AI-driven recommendations for content, channels, and analytics.
- Customer Insights - Data segment and profile integration allows organizations to seamlessly leverage the deep customer understanding in Customer Insights - Data.
- Grow with a unified, adaptable platform
- Easily customize and connect with tools you already use.
- Efficiently manage compliance requirements and accessibility guidelines.
How to engage with customers in Customer Insights - Journeys
When reaching out to your customers with Customer Insights - Journeys, there are three important things to consider: who, what, and when.
The who is your audience – who is this communication for? In Customer Insights - Journeys, your audience is defined by a segment. This is a subset of your contacts that meet some criteria. For example, you could have a segment containing customers over the age of 60 who live in North America, a segment for customers who earn more than $100,000 per year, or a blanket segment with all your active contacts. Learn more about segments:
The what is the content and form of your communication - what are you sending? In Customer Insights - Journeys, this can be an email, a push notification, or a text message. These channels can be used separately or together in one campaign. Learn more about channels:
The when can be as straightforward as a planned time when you want to send the communication, but with Customer Insights - Journeys, it can also be an event that triggers the communication as part of a journey. You can combine emails, push notifications, and text messages into journeys that can operate over either a segment of contacts at a planned time or that can respond to a trigger to reach customers in the moments that matter. Learn more about journeys: