Agents using Omnichannel for Customer Service app
Omnichannel for Customer Service offers a suite of capabilities that extend the power of Dynamics 365 Customer Service Enterprise to enable organizations to instantly connect and engage with their customers across digital messaging channels. An additional license is required to access Omnichannel for Customer Service. For more information, see the Dynamics 365 Customer Service pricing overview and Dynamics 365 Customer Service pricing plan pages.
The Omnichannel for Customer Service application on a web browser provides a unified and consistent single-view experience for the agents to view conversation details, Customer information, and access Line-of-Business applications from within the Omnichannel for Customer Service app. As an agent, you can use the app to manage the work items assigned, simultaneous customer sessions without losing the context of each session. You view the holistic data of the customer with the details of their previous interaction, which ensures you have all the available information to resolve the customer issue.
- The omnichannel provisioning provides the Omnichannel for Customer Service app and is available to the users working with Chat for Dynamics and SMS.
- As of now, administrators or system cutomizers can't integrate third-party channels with Omnichannel for Customer Service app.
- Omnichannel for Customer Service uses third-party cookies for authentication. Make sure that the cookies are not blocked in your browser in any mode so that certain services, such as agent or supervisor presence, can work properly.
In this section
Use the resources in the following sections to learn how to use Omnichannel for Customer Service.
- Sign in to Omnichannel for Customer Service
- Introduction to the agent interface
- Manage sessions
- Manage applications
- View agent dashboard and conversations (work items))
- Understand conversation states
- Monitor real-time customer sentiment
- View notifications
- View customer summary
- Search for and share knowledge articles
- View conversation and session activity types in the model-driven apps
Submit and view feedback for