Platform updates for version 10.0.11 of finance and operations apps (July 2020)
This article lists the features that are included in the platform updates for version 10.0.11 of finance and operations apps. (These updates were formerly referred to as Platform update 35.) This version has a build number of 7.0.5644 and is available on the following schedule:
- Preview release: April 2020
- General availability (self-update): May 2020
- Auto-update: July 2020
Features included in this release
- Designate fields as mandatory by using personalization – For more information, see Personalize the user experience.
- Updated styling of the new grid
- Compiler warning to error: Field groups containing invalid field references – For more information, see the previously announced deprecation of this compiler warning.
- Create self-signed certificates for test purposes by using Microsoft Windows PowerShell instead of Visual Studio – For more information, see Independent software vendor (ISV) licensing.
For information about the bug fixes that are included in this update, sign in to Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services (LCS), and view the KB article.
Dynamics 365: 2020 release wave 1 plan
Wondering about upcoming and recently released capabilities in any of our business apps or platform?
Check out the Dynamics 365: 2020 release wave 1 plan. We've captured all the details, end to end, top to bottom, in a single document that you can use for planning.
Removed and deprecated platform features
The Removed or deprecated platform features article describes features that have been removed, or that are planned for removal in platform updates of finance and operations apps.
- A removed feature is no longer available in the product.
- A deprecated feature isn't in active development and might be removed in a future update.
A deprecation notice will be added in the Removed or deprecated platform features article 12 months before the removal of any feature from the product.
For breaking changes that affect only compilation time, but that are binary-compatible with sandbox and production environments, the deprecation time will be less than 12 months. Typically, these changes are functional updates that must be made to the compiler.
Submit and view feedback for