Microsoft Dynamics 365 icons
This article provides information about the official collection of Microsoft Dynamics 365 icons that you can use in architectural diagrams, training materials, or documentation.
- Use the icon to illustrate how products can work together.
- In diagrams, we recommend including the product name somewhere close to the icon.
- Use the icons as they would appear within Microsoft Dynamics 365 or individual products (such as Business Central, Customer Service, Finance, Sales, and Supply Chain Management).
- Don’t crop, flip, or rotate icons.
- Don’t distort or change icon shape in any way.
- Don’t use Microsoft product icons to represent your product or service.
|June 2021||This article was created with the download location of the official icons.|
Microsoft permits the use of these icons in architectural diagrams, training materials, or documentation. You may copy, distribute, and display the icons only for the permitted use unless granted explicit permission by Microsoft. Microsoft reserves all other rights.
I agree to the above terms