Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales - version 9.0.22052.10001
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 137 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales version 9.0.22052.10001 (or higher)||9.0.22052.10001|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 137 resolves the following issues:
The following list, details items that have been resolved or have updated functionality.
- OCV: Introduce user initiated feedback in Org chart.
- Component governance bugs for kanban wrapper control.
- Add new forward link for enable sales usage report documentation.
- Modified pipeline phase attribute's description field.
- Add products grid: Ensures ARIA attributes are allowed for an element's role.
- Quantity non text contrast: The color contrast ratio for the asterisk mark against background is less than the required color contrast ratio which is 3:1.
Return to the all version availability page.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here