Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 174 Release Notes
Service Update 174 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 174.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 174 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||220.127.116.1162|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 174 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Narrator was announcing some buttons as ‘button only’ rather than announcing the button name.
- Keyboard navigation between entity types of two-entity lookup when the browser screen was small.
- When modifying the Global Filter in the Dashboard, the Narrator did not describe the "Accounts" and "Contacts" menu items or the position of the keyboard focus.
- When modifying account information in Sales Hub, Narrator did not describe the "Select Contact" option in the command bar.
- The Screen Reader was not properly defining Lead Source values within the Sales App.
- When using the Marketing app to add a query, the Narrator described filtering options when the data table did not contain a filter in the table.*
Business Process and Analytics
- BPF entities were not present and records were not populated when attempting to create a new Opportunity using the Quick Create feature.
- When modifying BPF entities in the Categorization section, the ‘related records’ window did not close when attempting to select the ‘Next Stage’ option in the user interface.
- The 'Set Regarding' icon was still displayed even after selecting 'Set Regarding' with the contact/lead from the recipient card.*
- When sending multiple batch emails, the emails were not tracked during the next sync cycle.
- When receiving an email with an attachment, the email did not contain the attachment and the email could not be received again.
- Updating the OwnerID for a record did not automatically update OwnerIdType.
- When performing a categorized search, the user interface did not display the 1st to 3rd dataset columns in the search results within Quick View.*
- When cancelling an appointment in Exchange, the appointment was not cancelled in Outlook and required attendees did not receive a cancellation email.*
- Data exported from Appointment entities was inaccurate.
- When creating a new email with a specific font, deleting text elements using the backspace or select all would change the font back to default.
- Unable to use AI Builder pre-built models that the organization created.*
- Sales or Customer Service Hub side panel content was incorrectly displayed after resizing.
- After uploading an image, the undo button did not always reset the image.
- When creating a new resource and setting the time zone, all time zone selections reverted to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
- When creating a new App in offline mode, the user interface displayed duplicate notes following the synchronization process.
- Charts displayed a duplicate title.
- Record grids did not display column names correctly for related entity attributes.
- When creating a new contact in the SMS Conversations Application, the user interface was intermittently unresponsive.*
- When a custom web form was created without form field content in the footer, the user interface displayed an empty footer.
- Editable grid currency fields went to four decimal places when editing, but only two after saving.*
- On mobile, the application froze when accessing data within the 'Services' section.
- When a new record was created in the Field Service mobile app, the "Bookings" data table did not display the new data set.
- The ellipsis on the Quick Create header when creating Accounts led to a blank page rather than presenting save options on mobile.*
- The quick create form created two notifications indicating incorrect an email value, one of which would remain once the value was made valid.
- Multi-lined textboxes may did not expand automatically intermittently.
- The icon for Site Entity was missing.
- Chart of activities did not display March 31st.
- The “Regarding” lookup search results had displayed incorrect search results.
- If the custom enable rule was skipped for one button on the command bar, it may have also skipped for the following buttons.
- The Dynamics 365 App Switcher langue did not use the language based off of the user’s locale.*
- Using the CTRL + S keyboard shortcut on a multi-function display would also save the main form.
- Using the "Save and Close" or "Save and New" function in a form would result in a "Save" only.
- PowerBI report filtering did not filter when a record included the “#” symbol on a filtered field.
- The user interface displayed white text color within a white background color.
- Unable to use Filter and Sort options on Dashboards.
- Email could be sent to unresolved addresses via reply/reply all, when the 'send email to unresolved address functionality' was disabled.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
Business Process and Analytics
- An error message was displayed when importing a solution with an 'Environment Maker' role.
- An error message was triggered when attempting to import a solution containing custom data types within a new organization.
- An error occurred when importing a custom solution into an organization.
- An error message was displayed when creating new custom workflows after enabling fabric executions.*
- When creating a new goal with a Goal Manager and Goal Owner, an error message was triggered when attempting to reassign records through the Goal Manager while the Goal Owner was disabled.
- An error occurred when attempting to view a filtered data set containing records downloaded from the Advanced Find feature.
- An error message was triggered in a separate window when attempting to sign into Yammer.
- Interactive experience dashboards would continuously load in offline mode, rather than display the appropriate error.
- An error occurred when publishing a command within a knowledge article grid record.
- An error was received when tracking re-occurring appointments in the Dynamics App for Outlook.*
- When importing a solution, an error message was triggered following the deletion of a component and it's reference within an organization.
- Appointment streams added to the dashboard would display an error message when an image attribute was added to the appointment entity.
- When using the WhatsApp channel configuration form, selecting "See associated records"on a subgrid resulted in an error.
- An error was returned when using the search function within the Customer Service Hub app.
Return to the all version availability page.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here