Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 177 Release Notes
Service Update 177 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 177.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 177 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||9.1.0000.17758|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 177 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When using the Omnichannel Administration app, the narrator read the incorrect positioning for the items under 'Teams' and 'Users.'
- Narrator did not read the status after selecting the “Go Live” button when creating a new Marketing email.
- When navigating with the keyboard, the page focus scrolled to the top of the page after selecting the delete option when modifying multiple records using the bulk action.
- In the Customer Service Hub, the user interface did not navigate to the "CK editor" when using a keyboard shortcut to modify a note in the timeline.
- Narrator did not read the “Expand” button when focused on it.
Business Process and Analytics
- Newly created TBX were not showing up on UCI App.
- The pending email icon had shown for a completed email.*
- URLs posted to the timeline with characters following the top-level domain (.com, .net, etc.) of the address, would display incorrect characters on the URL.
- When using a custom web application to locate knowledge articles, the search results did not contain any case information.*
- The user interface displayed an incorrect date/time format within the start date of unresolved project tasks.
- Outgoing emails were not sent to the intended recipient if the recipient email address contained incorrect case sensitivity.
- When creating a new appointment, new assignments remained in a processing state and were not assigned to the intended recipient.*
- The email template preview dialog did not load templates.*
- Cases were missing after being merged in the cases grid.
- The image file size had expanded when attempting to upload to image annotation control.*
- An error message was triggered and duplicate workflows were created when attempting to activate routing rules.
- Business rules designer displayed incorrect values after applying filters.
- The dynamic flyout menu would intermittently fail to load the list of options.
- The view selector opened out of the view when the browser was shorter.
- When modifying a data set that hides the column header, the user interface did not display the scrollbar and page elements overlapped within the rows.
- In the Support Engineer Dashboard, the User Interface did not display the set color gradient for page elements that were organized based on specific colors.
- On mobile, when modifying the status of booking forms in offline mode, the status modifications were not saved and the form retained its original status.
- Map control did not load while in offline mode in the Field Service Mobile app.
- There was no separation between charts on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Social Overview.
- The ‘To’ field in an email form may have been auto-populated with the case record, rather than the target contact.
- The user interface did not respond when attempting to close a Modal window.*
- When a custom control field was added to a web form, the form did not load while it's name was identical to the name of the lookup field.
- New tasks, appointments, and calls did not load in the offline mode of Field service mobile app.
- The page focus would be lost when applying filters to column headers.
- When creating a new record through email, the contact information associated with deleted records remained in the CC line. This prevented the use of sending via "Reply All."
- When creating a custom activity form using the Quick Create feature, the user interface did not display the form when creating a new custom activity from the Dashboard.
- In the Field Service mobile App, Bookings could not be switched to 'Day' view.
- The "Insert Template" button in the command bar did not display the "Insert Template" popup window in the user interface.
- Spaces between fields were not displayed in the UCI form when a form spacer was used when customizing the form.
- The pagination of records did not work for the Members grid within the Enterprise Marketing App.
- The font in the email editor was not consistent with other applications.
- Some chart commands were not visible when drilled down on a chart on a grid page.
- Deleting records failed while in offline mode.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- A “Can’t connect to Exchange” message was displayed when accessing Dynamics App for Outlook on a delegate mailbox.
- An error was displayed when assigning Field Service Security roles and roles were not saved.*
- An error occurred that did not provide the proper context to allow troubleshooting when processing a role entity.
- An error occurred when attempting to register a custom workflow activity.
- An error occured when attempting to modify the administrative language settings.*
- An "Unexpected error," error occurred when saving a contract template when the selected template had set Discount as Percentage to Yes.
- An error occurred when attempting a solution import during a solution upgrade installation.
- An error occurred when attempting to select the "direction to change" option while creating a new call, letter, or fax activity.