Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 20122 Release Notes
Service Update 20122 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 20122.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 20122 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0||9.2.20122.00101 (or higher)|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 20122 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When high contrast (B&W) mode was enabled, focus was not visible on list items present the duration dropdown of a service activity.*
- List items within the duration combo box could not be selected when using keyboard navigation.
- The accessibility screen reader incorrectly announced the "Close" button within the sitemap as a link.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the available information when focus was applied to the Dashboard, after selecting the save button.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the name value in the "Owner" field of the Sales app.
- Narrator did not announce information when focus was placed on the dashboard.
- The radio buttons Yes, No, Send, and Do not send were not accessible via keyboard navigation within records.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announced all available options when editing records.*
- Tab navigation did not give the correct focus within the Customer Service Hub.*
- In the Marketing app, when using keyboard navigation, the accessibility screen reader announced the page navigation button as a link instead of a button.
- The accessibility screen reader read table properties rather than table name/role/selection option, in the Customer Service Hub.
- Focus was not applied to the accounts or contact options within a lookup menu when using tab navigation.
- When zoom settings were set to 200%, keyboard focus was not applied to the previous option after saving changes.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce property names that were provided to control “Excel” and “Delete” icons.*
- All role layers were deleted when attempting to delete a selected layer.*
- The ‘From’ and ‘To’ field values were not visible, intermittently, within an activities view.*
- When creating an entity using the reserve entity feature, the Tabular Data Stream (TDS) views were not updated.*
- When playbook categories were not defined or when new organizations were provisioned, playbook settings would be disabled by default.*
- The insert email template selection failed when the subject line for an email was set as a mandatory field.
- The Schedule Board, within Resource Scheduling, did not load.*
- When modifying an email template, previously removed form fields could not be added to the template.
- When editing multiple records in the Sales app and using Keyboard navigation, focus was not applied to options within the "collapse this tab" section.
- Work orders could not be viewed or scheduled when using RTL language.*
- Activities entities displayed the ActivityPointer icon instead of their own icon.
- The Lookup field did not update when disabling “Allow Quick Create."
- The sort action did not sort records within the Accounts/Contacts grid.*
- The search flyout in the header would drop down randomly when entering data in a form.*
- Stage navigation was unresponsive when opening a record containing a Business Process Flow (BPF) while in offline mode.*
- New information was not reflected within a subgrid until the grid was refreshed manually.*
- Grid controls did not load when using an RTL (Right-to-Left) language.*
- The keyboard focus moved to the Disable Control option within the New Email Signature menu.*
- Name properties, responsible for defining the purpose of controls for screen readers, were missing for multiple controls within records.*
- On mobile, the service tab was not loading within a Booking Entity while online.*
- When creating a new form in the Marketing app, the form template dialog box did not open.*
- A bottom scroll bar remained for collapsed panels in multisession mode.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when additional components were added during a solution package upgrade.*
- An error occurred when duplicate detection settings were used when trying to merge records.
- An error occurred when running queries using the "One to Many or Many to One" relationship.
- An error occurred when creating a new booking entity with a business process flow (BPF).*
- An error occurred when using a custom address field in a form.
- An error occurred when creating any record type and saving modifications when the early access flag was enabled.*
- An error occurred when opening an entity form and selecting the multiple options field, in Chrome or Edge browsers.
- An error had occurred when attempting to update a portal solution.*
- An error occurred when opening an OfflineApp in Offline Frozen Mode.*
- An error occurred intermittently when opening a custom entity form.*
- An error occurred when opening a form containing an image in offline mode.
- An error occurred when creating a new email or task in the Unified Interface.*
- An error occurred when attempting to create appointments and recurring appointments.*
- An error occurred within the Marketing app when creating a new event entity.*
- An error occurred when expanding entities when customizing the system within Settings.
- When modifying the "To" field in an email form, an unsaved changes popup was triggered in the form.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here