Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 20123 Release Notes
Service Update 20123 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 20123.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 20123 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0||9.2.20123.00110 (or higher)|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 20123 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The keyboard focus moved to the Disable Control option within the New Email Signature menu.*
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the label name for “Results from:” within the “types of records” field.
- The accessibility screen reader unnecessary announced the table markup for the Search for records edit box.
- The accessibility screen reader did not distinguish between the header content and normal text within the Marketing app.*
- When using keyboard navigation, focus could not be applied to the “All” button when selecting users as a record type within an email.*
- When using keyboard navigation, focus could not be applied to the “All” button within expanded lookup records.*
- When utilizing keyboard navigation within Account records, the item in focus was not displayed in the correct color.*
- The accessibility screen reader announced table data incorrectly.
- Name properties, responsible for defining the purpose of controls for screen readers, were missing for multiple controls within records.*
- The accessibility screen reader was incorrectly announcing fields as selected.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the correct number of tables in the Tables list.
- When using an incorrect date format, the accessibility screen reader announced that required fields were incomplete without mentioning date format requirements.
- The accessibility screen reader announced an incorrect table summary for the 'All active accounts' table present in the 'account' page, when invoking table short cut key 'T'.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the name of the back button while navigating using tab key.*
- The ‘From’ and ‘To’ field values were not visible intermittently within a activities views.*
- Failures occurred when performing solution imports.*
- The Tools and Collateral Entities options were missing under the Marketing menu in the sitemap.
- Form fields containing automated calculations were editable within a grid and did not reflect attempted edits.
- The product family search bar did not clear after selecting the "x" button.
- The Superscript and Subscript buttons had not displayed in the enhance email editor commands.
- New information was not reflected within a subgrid until the grid was refreshed manually.
- The header bar showed the record status as "Active" for disabled users.
- Deleted Global Filters were still visible.
- When using the arrow keys to change tabs, the left and right keys switched to the tab in the opposite direction.
- In Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers, the scrollbar was missing when multiple entity tabs were on a search results page.
- When utilizing keyboard navigation within Account records, the back button could not be accessed.*
- When creating an email with a regarding field and tracking, the email did not have a recipient card or a regarding card in the Dashboard.*
- The Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement desktop app displayed the mobile header.*
- Grid controls did not load when using an RTL (Right-to-Left) language.*
- When using Tab key navigation through options within the main content section of the Customer Service workspace, focus was not applied to the "back" button.
- When performing a global search within an entity, attachment results were not displayed.
- When creating a case record in a Multi-Session environment, the new case would contain information from another record open in another tab after navigating between them.
- The sort action did not sort records within the Accounts/Contacts grid.*
- When two Quick Forms were within a single form, both Quick Forms shared identical labels which prevented automated expansion of multi-line text fields.*
- The “Create view” button was unresponsive within the Project Service App.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when executing SQL queries against TDS endpoints.*
- An error occurred when attempting to qualify a lead.*
- An error occurred when running queries using the "One to Many or Many to One" relationship.*
- An error occurred when loading a Project Information Form during a solution upgrade.*
- An error occurred when closing and reopening an app, in offline mode on mobile.*
- An error occurred when creating a new email or task in the Unified Interface.*
- An error occurred when performing a relevance search.*
- An error occurred intermittently when opening a custom entity form.*
- An error had occurred when attempting to update a portal solution.*
- An error occurred when loading the Work Hours Calendar within a Bookable Resource form.*
- An error occurred when creating an appointment in the Unified Interface.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here