Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 21014 Release Notes
Service Update 21014 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 21014.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 21014 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||9.2.21014.00150|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 21014 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- In the Customer Service Hub, keyboard focus was not visible when on the 'Sales Manager' link.
- The NVDA, Talkback and iOS VoiceOver screen readers did not announce the name, role, and state of row selection headers within a grid.*
- The accessibility screen reader did not apply keyboard focus to the toggle button after performing an action.
- When zoom was set to 400%, the grid, within the add products dialog box, was not visible.
- The remove button for tags in the Advanced Filter did not contain an Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA) label, which prevented the screen reader from announcing the button.
- When two grids were on same page in the Unified Interface, the grid views did not contain a unique id label for the accessibility screen reader.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the error message when an invalid input was within a price edit field.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce tooltip information when an invalid input was within a price edit field in the Sales Hub.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the sorting status of the column headers within the "Add Products" Grid.
- The accessibility screen reader announced some options incorrectly within the Real Time Processes dropdown menu.*
- In Customer Service Hub, the accessibility screen reader did not narrate Name, Role, or State for check boxes present in the first column of tables when utilizing keyboard navigation.*
- In the Customer Service Hub, the "Sales Manager" link could not be selected by pressing the 'Enter' key.
- In the Customer Service Hub, at 200% zoom, content inside 'Assigned directly' and 'Assigned to team' was not visible.
- In the Sales App, the price per unit column, the color contrast ratio between the text and background was set to 2.43:1 instead of the AA standard 4.5:1 ratio.
- When zoom was set to 200%, the email signatures table was not visible.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the proper name and type of controls while using rhe Edge browser.
- In the Customer Service Hub, when using Chromium browsers and navigating via keyboard navigation within the personal options modal, focus was applied outside of the model.
- When setting a global filter in the Dashboards menu, the accessibility screen reader did not announce when a filter was saved as the default filter.
- When modifying a saved filter, the accessibility screen reader did not announce the filter criteria.
- Checkbox selection was not visible in high control mode within the Add Products dialog box.
- When modifying a Global filter, the accessibility screen reader did not announce each option within the tree structure of the filter menu.
- When using the Bulk Delete button and with page zoom set to 200%, the email signatures table data was not visible.
- The accessibility screen reader did not apply keyboard focus to the "Productivity tools" app setting.
- When creating an appointment invite in Exchange, duplicate invite notifications were sent after the second synchronization cycle.
- When importing a contact record into a marketing campaign, the import remained in the "transform" stage.*
- When creating an appointment with Rich Text settings and synchronizing with Exchange, the text content was modified to the simple text format.
- When adding an email address from a shared mailbox, the address was not synchronized with the shared mailbox.
- The unsaved dialog box did not appear when applying modifications to a product and selecting the cancel or close options without saving the changes.
- When modifying an opportunity entity, without completing all required information, no alert to complete all required form fields appeared.
- The 'Description' column in an exported Dynamic Worksheet displayed no data for Activities.
- When enabling an embedded setting and selecting cancel, the dialog box was unresponsive and did not close.
- In the Customer Service Hub, resource details within the within the service calendar contained only one column for all available views.*
- When adding Dynamic text to an email template, the text was not translated based on local language settings.*
- When reflow was applied, text content within the owner lookup menu was not visible in the Sales app.*
- An error occurred when launching a dialog that contained DateTime controls.*
- The "All Accounts" view would appear blank when opened on an iPhone or an Android phone.*
- The "Next 30 days" filter under the activity due date filter within the timeline did not filter the correct results.*
- When zoom settings were set to 400%, all available options for the "change in view" button were not visible.
- Files and images were not uploaded to records in offline mode.*
- For emails in a ‘Completed’ status, users were unable to navigate from a contact entity after selecting the ‘from’ field.
- A child case, created in the Customer Service Hub, was listed in the merge case sub grid, rather than the child case sub grid.*
- Icons related to entities were missing when using the Field Service App in Frozen mode.*
- The recipient and regarding cards were missing within the MailApp dashboard.*
- When the max value was entered for occurrences and events, the value would not display in UCI recurring dialogs.*
- The options present after selecting the 'To' dropdown, when sending a Bulk Email, were not localized.*
- In the timeline, phone call activity records could not be expanded and did not contain a description section.*
- Lookup fields could not be edited when browser zoom was set to 90%.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Flows created with a Create Update Delete trigger would result in an error, preventing creation.*
- An error occurred when sharing a saved view within in Advanced find.*
- An error occurred when an email was received that would match the active email sync filter for “Emails from known leads contacts.”
- An error occurred when exporting a solution that contained the same Environment variable twice.*
- An error occurred when modifying a language translation document and importing into a case entity within an unmanaged solution.
- An error occurred when executing SQL queries against TDS endpoints.*
- The ‘From’ and ‘To’ field values were not visible, intermittently, within an activities view.*
- An error occurred when using a lookup field when non-English language settings were enabled.
- An error occurred when creating an entity record containing a title with special characters and enabling the record for SharePoint.*
- An error occurred when using the relevance search field for the first time.*
- An error occurred when loading a queue through the sitemap.*
- An error occurred when creating a contact record in Outlook while a custom contact validation rule was enabled.
- An error occurred when performing a relevance search.*
- With the April 2021 FCB enabled, an error occurred within a Business Process Flow when attempting to navigate to the review stage in an article.*
- An error occurred when using a subgrid within an entity that contained a parent-child relationship.
- An error occurred when loading the Work Hours Calendar within a Bookable Resource form.*
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here