Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 21023 Release Notes
Service Update 21023 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 21021.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 21023 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0||9.2.21023.00138|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 21023 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Keyboard focus did not stay within the expanded section of View Records starting with the letter (ABC) button.
- When modifying Business settings, the accessibility screen reader did not announce the text content within the "Business" header.
- When zoom was set to 400%, the scrollbar could not be used to navigate the entire form.
- Custom product names did not display in sub grids when using the Dynamics 365 mobile application in offline mode.
- Keyboard focus was not completely visible on all sides of the "Filter by" list items after filtering within “Opportunity and Sales.”
- When viewing the "Recent" section in the Customer Service Hub, the accessibility screen reader did not announce instructions for the pinned items that were listed.*
- At 400% zoom some list items were not visible in the Categorized Search page.*
- The ‘From’ and ‘To’ field values were not visible, intermittently, within an activities view.*
- When importing a contact record into a marketing campaign, the import remained in the "transform" stage.*
- In the Customer Service Hub, resource details within the within the service calendar contained only one column for all available views.*
- When adding Dynamic text to an email template, the text was not translated based on local language settings.*
- New records created in the contact sub grid were not displayed in the sub gird.*
- When creating a phone call activity, the activity description was not present in the timeline.*
- The "All Accounts" view would appear blank when opened on an iPhone or an Android phone.
- When copying text content from the Outlook email editor and pasting it into the case description Rich Text Editor, the text format and style settings were not retained.
- When expanding an activity record in the timeline of a contact entity, the timeline did not expand the record.*
- On mobile while in offline mode, uploaded images did load a record was opened for the first time in a session.*
- The Notes tab in a Booking entity and Timeline tab of a work order continuously loaded.*
- After navigating to a single-session app from a multi-session app, the side panel does not load.
- Performing actions in a Business Process Flow would intermittently cause the flow to become unresponsive.*
- In the Customer Service Hub, no name was displayed for the “Filter by” dialog.
- When updating an account in offline mode, the Timeline tags would not reflect changes when synced in online mode.*
- When creating a new environment variable value record, the record was not saved.
- When creating an account record within a Business Process Flow (BPF) form and saving changes, the first stage was not labeled as the active stage.
- When modifying picklist values in offline mode, the changes did not reflect in the account record when switching to online mode.*
- Relevance search showed a list of fields that results were based on after performing a search, which impacted UI usability (including screen reader and zoom settings) due to excess information erroneously being displayed.*
- On tablet devices, when selecting the "Show Global Filter" button in the multi stream Dashboard, the Global filter flyout did not open.*'
- Within the MailApp while using Internet Explorer 11, command options for email tracking were not available.*
- When the max value was entered for occurrences and events, the value would not display in UCI recurring dialogs.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- On iOS, an error occurred when loading the MailApp.*
- An error occurred when existing SSRS reports referenced an old RdlHelper version.*
- An error occurred when creating multiple new activity records using the same post request.*
- In Sales Hub, an error had occurred when attempting to load the Documents tab when SharePoint was enabled.*
- An error occurred when accessing audit history data.
- An error occurred when loading a queue through the sitemap.*
- An error occurred when launching a dialog that contained DateTime controls.*
- An error occurred intermittently when loading the resources for a control while using a weak network connection.*
- With the April 2021 FCB enabled, an error occurred within a Business Process Flow when attempting to navigate to the review stage in an article.*
- An error occurred when entering an email address that contained double dashes "--" within an email field in a form.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here