Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 21034 Release Notes
Service Update 21034 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 21034.
This service update includes the 2021 release wave 1 mandatory update which will enable the early access features and general available features for this release. For more details on the new features and capabilities, please visit the 2021 release wave 1 plan
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number. For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 21034 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0||9.2.21034.00190|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 21034 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the sorting status of ‘Ascending’ or ‘Descending’ within the Sales Activity Social Dashboard.
- When using keyboard navigation, keyboard focus did not remain inside of the sort button expanded state when filtering attachments.*
- Content in the Available Fields and Selected Fields within Settings were not visible at 400% zoom.
- Quick action buttons within the search results page did not contain unique labels.
- The accessibility screen reader could not announce instructions for the "New" button in an account grid that contained a duplicate label in the Customer Service Hub.*
- When text spacing was applied, the Share and More Commands options in the command bar were not visible.
- When modifying a previously tracked task in Outlook, the recent updates were not reflected in Exchange.
- After creating an account record with duplicate information, the duplicates grid was blank within the duplicate detection dialog box.
- When Universal Resource Scheduling was installed via "Dynamics 365 service scheduling" package in a solution, none of the enabled language packs had the strings for the new language pack.
- Saving email templates that has Dynamics Text slugs resulted in the slugs being converted to plain text, causing them to not work.*
- When language settings were set to a language that utilizes right to left (RTL) formatting, the back button was not visible in the Unified Interface.*
- On iOS, files attached in the ‘Notes’ tab within Bookings on the Dynamics 365 Field Service app were not displayed, intermittently.
- When the Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) +1 time zone settings were enabled, records in the activities calendar scheduled for one day only were extended to week long events.
- On mobile, the sitemap was opened when using the "pinch to zoom" touch command to view content in the Calendar or Map section of the Booking Calendar control.
- Within the ‘Notes’ tab within Bookings, the maximum attachment size was set to 5MB incorrectly when capturing a photo on the Dynamics 365 Field Service app.
- The hierarchy control displayed an empty space in the place of quick view forms.
- The Relevance Search box was missing within the Mail App.*
- Within the “Create a new email template” dialog box and selecting the 'Show as' combo box (to display template options as tiles, list or grid), pressing the Esc key to close the view combo box closed the entire dialog box.*
- A duplicate scroll bar was displayed in the Mail App when opening any Quick Create form.*
- When selecting the Primary contact option on the Accounts homepage, the form did not redirect to the "edit contact" form.
- When enabling EnableDesignLanguageThemeSystem, the high density page header had a white background.*
- When opening the default solution grid for any entity and navigating to the fields tab, the "next page" button icon and scrollbar was not visible.*
- When navigating to the offline status page in the Field Service app, the offline status was labeled as "not available" and offline data was not downloaded.*
- When opening quick create forms on tablet devices, the form was not opened with tablet mode settings, which did not allow the form content to resize to fit small screens.*
- When filtering items by letter on the PCF (PowerApps Component Framework) grid homepage, the jumpbar was intermittently unresponsive.*
- When navigating to the offline status page in the Field Service app, the offline status was labeled as "not available" and offline data was not downloaded.
- On mobile, the search box of a Relevant Search did not accept spaces between keywords.*
- The Relevance Search options ‘Filter’ and ‘Results’ were not visible in offline mode, preventing their use.*
- When unchecking the "visible by default" option for a form field in an account entity, the hidden form field was not present on the form.*
- Field names did not line up with the values in the Audit view.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when importing a solution that associated two or more records with the same instance.
- An error occurred when choosing a non-English language setting within a provision solution.
- An error occurred when modifying and saving a flow that was using the "When a record is created, updated or deleted" option in the CDS Native connector within an account entity.*
- An error occurred within the Saleshub when reviewing a datamap after uploading an Excel/CSV file of an Account entity.
- An error occurred when selecting the "migrate now" option in the customizations settings within the Sales app.
- An error occurred when merging two contacts, in a contact entity, within a multi-language environment.
- An error occurred when resolving a case entity within an account record.
- An error occurred when uploading a file greater than 16MB with a non-English characters in the filename.
- An error occurred when using the Search (Global) function within the Unified Service Desk.*
- An error occurred when following a record within a customer entity in the Sales hub.*
- An error occurred when attempting to export to Excel when using the mobile app on an Android device.*
- On iOS, an error occurred within the Field Service app when navigating within a Bookable Resource Booking record after leaving the record open for an extended period of time.*
- An error occurred when merging any 2 records when using 'Merge records by choosing fields with data'.
- An error occurred when opening an entity chart dashboard while server mode settings were enabled in an app module.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here