Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 21035 Release Notes
Service Update 21035 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 21035.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 21035 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0||9.2.21035.00195|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 21035 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The incorrect name value was assigned to the Private Channel checkbox within the Accounts section.
- The incorrect name values were assigned to the 2020 and 2020-2031 controls on Calendars.
- When using a screen reader within the Bookable Resource 'Miles Travelled' menu, the "Decrement value" and "Increment value" buttons were announced twice.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the name when opening the New Record Creation and Update Rule dialog boxes.
- The accessibility screen reader did not read the "No data is available" message when searching with invalid keywords.*
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the incoming chat dialog when a new chat was initiated within Omnichannel.
- On iOS, within the Customer Service Hub, the Voiceover screen reader focus remained on the sitemap even after a menu item was selected.*
- End dates selected that were before start dates within the Sales Activity Social Dashboard were automatically adjusted without notifying the user.
- When using keyboard navigation to add an attachment to an email, the accessibility screen reader did not apply focus to the email attachment preview popup.
- When using keyboard navigation, the accessibility screen reader did not announce the label name given for radio buttons group within the Recurrence dialog box.
- When using keyboard navigation, focus was not visible after selecting any radio buttons within the Recurrence dialog box.
- When using keyboard navigation, the accessibility screen reader did not announce the state as "Checked" when selecting any radio button within the Recurrence dialog box.
- When using keyboard navigation, the accessibility screen reader focus was applied to the entire dialog box after selecting any radio button within the Recurrence dialog box.
- In the Customer Service hub, the MSEG USERS and Initial Contact Pending links in the "My open cases" section did not contain the correct color ratio settings.
- When running a report with an aggregate query that was set to retrieve all available records, the query returned only 5000 records.*
- When modifying an appointment in Outlook and saving the changes, the updates were reflected in the original record and a new duplicate appointment without the recent modifications was populated.*
- When modifying a lead form that contained a “The last Date of Activity” rollup field, the field did not update after saving new modifications.
- Entity record names were not displayed in the Yammer conversation pane within the entity or dashboard.*
- The Yammer group ID was not displayed in the Yammer conversation pane within the entity or dashboard.*
- Tags within a Word document were removed when a Word document was uploaded with an environment.
- Keyboard focus was lost while editing data within an editable grid or sub-grid when a background save occurred.
- When a record was in a collapsed state, the notes and email description previews were not visible.*
- In the Sales Hub, updates made to the contact field were not retained when creating a “Quick Create” campaign.
- No action was performed when clicking on the scroll button in the To and CC fields within the Mail App.
- When navigating to the offline status page in the Field Service app, the offline status was labeled as "not available" and offline data was not downloaded.*
- When opening quick create forms on tablet devices, the form was not opened with tablet mode settings, which did not allow the form content to resize to fit small screens.*
- When opening the recently viewed items section and selecting "finalize" on a Business Process Flow (BPF), daily transaction scenarios experienced slow performance.*
- The Relevance Search box was missing within the Mail App.*
- When unchecking the "visible by default" option for a form field in an account entity, the hidden form field was not present on the form.*
- The attachment delete command was not visible when deleting an attachment that contained a long name label.*
- After selecting "Filter by" on a lookup field column, filtering capability was no longer available on that column and the lookup field name was no longer visible.*
- Email activities displayed HTML code instead of truncated text within the activities pane of the timeline.*
- A read only field selection was not maintained within the form designer of a business process flow.
- On mobile, the search box of a Relevant Search did not accept spaces between keywords.*
- The Relevance Search options ‘Filter’ and ‘Results’ were not visible in offline mode, preventing their use.*
- The Close button in the Close Phone Call popup did not properly describe its action.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when opening the Dynamics App for Outlook Desktop client for users with the Outlook MSI version.*
- An error occurred when creating a new Bulk Deletion job within the Data Management settings.
- An error occurred when creating an async workflow job when using DataBlobId in async operation record and the FCB.AOBRetrieveAddDataBlobIdColumn was enabled.
- An error occurred when using deep insert with a collection navigation property in a custom entity.
- An error occurred within the Saleshub when reviewing a datamap after uploading an Excel/CSV file of an Account entity.*
- An error occurred when importing picklist options within a comma-separated values (CSV) file while mapping data in the Track Maintenance Possession option.
- An error occurred when opening a case, work order, or agreement entity in the Field Service app.
- An error occurred when replying or forwarding an email with a contact that was missing a name (first or last).
- An error occurred when selecting or loading a lookup field value.*
- On iOS, an error occurred within the Field Service app when navigating within a Bookable Resource Booking record after leaving the record open for an extended period of time.*
- An error occurred when using the Search (Global) function within the Unified Service Desk.*
- An error occurred when attempting to export to Excel when using the mobile app on an Android device.*
- An error occurred when creating a new advanced similarity rule in the service management section of the Customer Service Hub.*
- An error occurred when running A11y Insights within a Search text box row.
Return to the all version availability page.
Go to the next update.
See the previous update.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here