Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 21041 Release Notes
Service Update 21041 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 21041.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 21041 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0||9.2.21041.00180|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 21041 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the instructions for minimum and maximum values for every text control within the Recurrence dialog box.*
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce the names of the "Every" and "Days" field within the Set Recurrence dialog box.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce list items when navigating within New Appointments in the Customer Service Hub.
- On mobile, voiceover did not announce anything when selecting “Reply” on the Timeline if there was no text entered.
- When modifying the "Recurrence" settings for a new appointment, list items within the Start time and End time form fields were not accessible.
- In the Customer Service Hub, the accessibility screen reader did not announce the full names for each day of the week while using the Days control within the Recurrence dialog box.
- In the Customer Service Hub, the accessibility screen reader did not announce whether an option was in a selected or non-selected state while using the Days control within the Recurrence dialog box.
- When using the accessibility screen reader in the Customer Service hub, list items within the Start time and End time form fields were inaccessible in the Set Recurrence dialog box.
- When creating a new chat in the Omnichannel Administration app, the accessibility screen reader did not announce the name or role that was selected in the chat dialog box.
- The accessibility screen reader did not announce a dialog box header when creating a new opportunity record.
- When navigating to the Home button through the sitemap using keyboard shortcuts, the accessibility screen reader announced "Treeview Home" instead of the treeview name label.
- When modifying a tracked and recurring exception appointment in Outlook, the updated information was not synchronized with Exchange.
- When modifying an appointment in Outlook and saving the changes, the updates were reflected in the original record and a new duplicate appointment without the recent modifications was populated.
- When a record was in a collapsed state, the notes and email description previews were not visible.
- The merge button was visible in the duplicate detection dialog, without the required permissions.
- In the Default Solution Grid for any entity, the next page Icon and total numbers of fields count located below the scrollbar was not visible.
- An error occurred intermittently when loading a control within a lookup field in a case entity.
- The Relevance Search box was missing within the Mail App.*
- When attempts to retrieve Timeline Records failed, the menu loaded continuously instead of displaying an error message.*
- Dashboards did not load in the dashboard picker on mobile.
- The attachment delete command was not visible when deleting an attachment that contained a long name label.*
- The options present after selecting the 'To' dropdown, when sending a Bulk Email, were not localized.*
- The default email signature was not included when the "From" field was changed from the active user.
- When using Relevance Search dropdown menus, options that should have been disabled were visible.
- When selecting an edit option within a record and saving without making changes, the "modified on" time was updated.
- Email activities displayed HTML code instead of truncated text within the activities pane of the timeline.*
- When using keyboard shortcuts, the focus did not go to the dashboard controls upon opening the PBI Dashboard.
- Relevance Search did not return all records when "Created On" date range was set to "Today" to "Latest".
- A read only field selection was not maintained within the form designer of a business process flow.
- When applying non-English language settings and navigating to the Recurrence dialog box, the dialog box content contained English language translations.
- On mobile devices, the Recurrence dialog box did not display each day of the week while using the Days control.
- After selecting "Filter by" on a lookup field column, filtering capability was no longer available on that column and the lookup field name was no longer visible.*
- When creating a chart within any entity, selecting "save as" and completing the name field, the chart remained in a processing state.
- When creating a new social media post, the Instagram icon was not visible in the preview section or within the calendar.
- When unchecking the "visible by default" option for a form field in an account entity, the hidden form field was not present on the form.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when opening the Dynamics App for Outlook Desktop client for users with the Outlook MSI version.*
- An error occurred when loading the contact tracking module in Outlook.*
- An error occurred when creating an async workflow job when using DataBlobId in async operation record and the FCB.AOBRetrieveAddDataBlobIdColumn was enabled.*
- An error occurred when deleting or saving changes to an appointment record.*
- An error occurred when creating a new Bulk Deletion job within the Data Management settings.
- An error occurred when performing actions that utilized the Tabular Data Stream (TDS) endpoint or Power BI Direct Query for Dataverse.
- An error occurred when performing synchronizations on entities for a data export profile.
- An error occurred when replying or forwarding an email with a contact that was missing a name (first or last).
- An error occurred when using the Search (Global) function within the Unified Service Desk.*
- An error occurred during Business Process Flows when attempting to create a new service request from a phone call activity.*
- An error occurred when using deep insert with a collection navigation property in a custom entity.
- An error occurred when selecting or loading a lookup field value.*
- On iOS, an error occurred within the Field Service app when navigating within a Bookable Resource Booking record after leaving the record open for an extended period of time.*
- An error occurred when attempting to export to Excel when using the mobile app on an Android device.
- An error occurred when navigating to an opportunity entity within a business proccess flow and completing an activity.
- An error occurred when removing the Start time form field from the recurrence dialog box.
Return to the all version availability page.
Go to the next update.
See the previous update.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here