Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 21072 Release Notes
Service Update 21071 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 21072.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 21072 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0||9.2.21072.00153|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 21072 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When creating a new segment in the segments list page and using keyboard navigation to scroll through templates, the scrollbar did not scroll down to each selected template option.*
- Narrator did not announce the view name or record name in a record set in the Customer Service Hub.*
- NVDA and Narrator were not announcing names when adding accounts within Marketing lists.
- The NVDA screen reader did not announce that a case had been reactivated after selecting “Reactivate a Case.”
- Form components were not listed after importing a managed solution that had a form added.*
- An error occurred when saving an email entity record after updating the subject field within the activity sitemap. *
- An error occurred when adding a new field within an account, within advanced settings.*
- When downloading offline metadata on mobile devices, the offline status page remained in loading state.
- The corresponding error message was not displayed when a sync error occurred after connecting to a network after making a change to a record while in offline mode.*
- New members could not be added to a dynamic or static marketing list via an advance find query.*
- The 'Subject' of an appointment, created in a Dynamics 365 environment and synced to Exchange, was removed from Dynamics 365 after updating the appointment duration and syncing again with Exchange.*
- Solutions could not be upgraded if a new EnvironmentVariableValue is added to an existing EnvironmentVariableDefinition.
- When scheduling a new service activity in the Customer Service Hub, the "Find available times" grid remained in a loading state.
- An error occurred when opening the timeline for an existing campaign in the Sales Hub.
- When opening an existing booking record, the incident sub grid flyout menu was not visible in offline mode.*
- When using quick create or the default form to create a record from a lookup menu, the new record did not contain attributes from parent records.
- Grids for project operations displayed the ‘Sequence Number’ column which was not relevant for project-based lines grids.
- Project-based lines and product-based lines grids for Quotes and Contract were not displayed properly and were unreadable.*
- Adding a product-based opportunity line within a new opportunity it was not present within the opportunity grid until after refreshing the page.*
- When using the mentions features within a plain text post, the mention flyout did not appear following either character that indicates a mention (‘@’ or ‘#’).*
- When using the search box at the top of the Unified Interface sitemap, the search bar was not visible.
- Pinned custom dashboards were no longer pinned after a page refresh.*
- The filter pane side panel did not automatically collapse when the browser window size was decreased.*
- When using IE11 with rich text editor enabled, the description area for notes did not load when adding a note to the timeline.*
- When adding an inline image to the description of a reply, reply all, or forward email, the inline image was not present in the sent email.*
- When adding an image or link within a timeline note, the dialogue boxes for the attachments overlapped records in the timeline.*
- When downloading offline metadata on mobile devices, the offline status page remained in loading state.*
- When creating a note record in the timeline and adding a description, the rich text editor commands were missing within the Timeline note description.*
- When using a custom configuration for an email editor, text entry in the email description field was delayed.*
- When selecting the ‘share’ option in an activity record, the share dialog box did not allow check box selections and the share button was not present.*
- Usability was slow or unresponsive when using the rich text editor control with a custom configuration.*
- After selecting “Connect Sequence” in the Sales Hub, the page would not navigate past the Connect Sequence dialog.
- When filtering on a lookup column, the filter did not show autocomplete suggestions.
- When a session was opened with incorrect parameters, the page became unresponsive.
- Mentions within the notes field did not find a match if character casing was incorrect.
- When selecting any record from a record set list the scroll moves back to the first record on the page/list.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here